What attracted me to Threshold Group was the positive energy of all my colleagues, the values that are instilled in the culture, and the personal impact each and every one of us all have on our clients.
Benjamin Kalman, CFA
Senior Investment Analyst
Ben Kalman is a Mission Related Investment (MRI) at Threshold Group. He is a member of the Investment Management & Research (IM&R) Team and is responsible for leading mission related investment research across a range of asset classes, conducting manager due diligence and monitoring investment performance. Ben’s work is centered on furthering the development of the firm’s MRI platform, researching mission-related/impact themes, and contributing to the firm’s overarching asset allocation initiatives.Professional Portfolio
- (2015–present) Senior Investment Analyst, Impact Investing, Threshold Group
- Investment Analyst, Laird Norton Wealth Management
- Investment Officer, City of Seattle
- Associate Portfolio Manager, Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc.
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- BS Degree, Business Administration, Finance, California State University-Long Beach - College of Business Administration