What matters most to me is to work with teams, families and organizations who strive to do what is right by people and planet - even if this proves difficult or requires entering uncharted territories. I have found exactly that at Threshold Group.
Stephanie Cohn Rupp
Managing Director, Impact Investing
Stephanie Cohn Rupp brings more than 17 years of experience in global impact investing, impact fund design and implementation, and microfinance, as well as crowd funding.
Stephanie works closely with Chief Investment Officer, Ron Albahary, CFA, in developing creative goals-based solutions for clients who desire portfolios aligned with what matters most to them. Stephanie’s extensive experience spanning the global ecosystem of impact brings with it a multifaceted toolkit of skills in sourcing, evaluating and measuring opportunities from both investment and impact perspectives.Professional Portfolio
- (2016–present) Managing Director of Impact Investing, Threshold Group
- CEO, Toniic
- Senior Director, Business Development, Razoo Global Corporation
- Principal, Investments, Omidyar Network
- Senior Investment Officer, Planet Finance
- Associate, UBS Investment Bank (London and NYC)
- Consultant, World Bank
- MPA Degree, Finance and Macroeconomics, Harvard University Kennedy School of Government
- MS Degree, Comparative Government, London School of Economics and Political Science
- BS Degree, Politics and Philosophy, University of Bristol
- OIB, Math and Economics, bilingual French English Education, Lycée International de St Germain-en-Laye