Re-defining the possibilities of impact investing.
You can’t have it both ways. Or so went the school of thought about the choice between investing to make money and investing for the betterment of an organization, region, or mission.
Today, the notion of investing in both―at once―is more than reasonable. In fact, it virtually defines social impact investing, a driving force within today’s rising tide of social entrepreneurship. At Threshold Group, we use our innovative social impact investing methodologies to help align your investments with interests that matter most to you―all with the intent of generating not only measurable impact on your interests, but also on your financial goals.
We offer a comprehensive impact investing practice to individuals, families, non-profits, foundations and endowments delivered through the following services:
- Impact Investment Strategy Development and Goalsetting:Threshold Group utilizes our proprietary Impact Investor Profile to design an investment solution tailored around the unique mission, values and long-term investment objectives of each client.
- Goals-Based Investing Philosophy: Threshold provides objective investment advice on asset allocation, manager selection, portfolio construction, and portfolio management.
- Full Portfolio Activation: We can activate impact across an entire portfolio, enabling impact and financial goals to move in lockstep.
- Social and Environmental Impact Reporting: Our impact reports are custom made for each client.
- Divest / Invest and Carbon Auditing: Threshold is a leader in the design and implementation of fossil fuel and carbon divestment initiatives.
- Shareholder Engagement: We help facilitate shareholder resolutions and proxy voting on topics ranging from climate change to human rights to political spending.
- Collaboration and Peer-Learning: Our clients are like-minded in their pursuit of community building and impact investing, facilitated through strategic partnerships with impact investment industry groups and investor networks.
Threshold Group works with individuals, families, foundations, non-profits and endowments to express their mission and values through comprehensive impact investment solutions. After nine years as a pioneer in this rapidly evolving field, over one-third of Threshold Group’s approximately $2.8 billion in assets under management is directed towards impact investing. (AUM data as-of December 31,2015)